Friday, March 7, 2008

Matrix

This was my first time watching The Matrix movie. I have seen previews of this movie and the other Matrix movies which came out few years ago. But i didn't really bother to see because the things they show in preview, i knew i wouldnt understand the movie so i decided not to watch it. So when we watched the movie in the class, i knew i wouldnt understand the movie but guess what? i didnt.

There were certain parts, i didnt understand. Was the agents in the matrix world and in the real world?. and also why is there a matrix?. is something going to happen in the real world?. i don't know if my question makes any sence at all because i didnt get the movie thats why.

When i read the stuffs about Matrix at Wikipidia, i sort of understand what the movie was about. But not really..

8 comments:

noel said...

I also don't think i completely understood the movie the first time i watched it. but if you really want to understand it more, which would be a really good idea since it is part of our class, you should try watching it again. I think it would definitely help.

C. Jason Smith said...

I would also watch it with the subtitles on. That helps as well. Did you read The Matrix entry in Wikipedia?

(((Hema))) said...

Imagine seeing this movie much younger, very aesthetically pleasing but concepts even harder to grasp.

Definitely see it again, with subtitles because they insist on speaking in a low tone to try and get you to listen more but it doesn't work if you're not really interested, I guess.

Angel said...

I had no idea what the movie was about until I saw the other movies. Even though the other movies suck it explains to us more in detail. So when I saw the first movie once more in a long time, I understood it way more than the first.

siren said...

hey girl wuts up. i feel u on not understanding the matrix. it took me awhile to get it and i had to actually sit down and think about it for awhile. nut after some time i got it. think we need to watch the matrix again to fully understand it.

Skittlez said...

you hve to see the movie again... the agents are in the matrix... the real world was when they are in the ship... watch it again and see if you understand it, if not then i think you should watch until u understand it, because trust me when you do understand it you asre goin to say ooooooooooo i get it now!!!!1 lolz like i did..

Usman said...

shooting star!! don`t tell me it is from "a star" kidding!!! In real, I don`t think so there can be a matrix like the way they shown in the movie. There is possiblity some other kind of matrix we are living in, where everything is just a deception. I guess, just take it as a movie and thats it.

irmetie said...

Hey Tshering, I also saw Matrix for the first time and I will have to watch it several times, in order to understand it.