Tuesday, April 1, 2008

AHNM

Museum is the place where you can explore many different things and learn and see new things that you have not seen before. First thing you should do when you to go the museum is take a guide sheet with you. Incase you get lost, you can find your way back or to a certain place by looking at the map. In American Museum of Natural History, they have many different types of things we can see. But according to our assignment, we had to go to Gottesman Hall of Planet Earth. When I entered the big room, it immediately caught my attention. There were a earth moving on the ceiling and below there was a small sitting place where we could see the earth moving on the top. On the right side, it was about the climates. On the left side was about the rocks. Right away my group and myself got started on our work. First we read the questions and looked around the room for the answers for the questions. Our questions were related about the climate. Therefore we spend most of the time on the right side of the room. Gathering information and taking pictures of the display items. The big long ice was attractive. Pretty much I enjoyed my time there in the museum. It’s a great place to be and explore and learn new things. I would definitely visit there again and spend more time on other parts of the museum.
Watching the film, An Inconvenient Truth and the museum, I find the most believing is the museum. The reason why I find the museum is more believing because in there we can see it in 3D and the size of it. But in the film, when they show a model, we cant tell how big or small it is. Also we don’t see it clearly as we do in the museum. The way the film gives us information and the museum, I prefer the film because they explain to us what going on and in the museum its our job to read and understand it.

2 comments:

C. Jason Smith said...

Hi Tsehring! Your blog looks great and I see you are catching up!

Usman said...

wow, I jsut realize how much you girls are obsessed color pink. Go Pink (kidding) well good to see your post on time, keep it up see ya around.