Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Blog Seven

In the progress of saving the planet and staying green, it is a very hard move. You are not used to do things like recycling bottle, using less energy, reducing plastic, and all these things to keep the planet save. But I am trying as much as I can. We separate trash from recycling bottles and cans. We pay bills by online. We turn of electronic devices and lights when we are not in the room or using it. We are trying to use less energy less light bulbs but then room looks so dim so we decided to stay with the normal light bulb that we normally use. Hopefully we will stick to the less energy light bulb so that we can save some money on our electric bill. I will keep trying my best as much as I can to keep our planet save. If more and more people try to change the way they live and safe the planet, it would be great for the earth and plus for the future. =]

1 comment:

C. Jason Smith said...

Something is better than nothing. Thanks for trying!